stlawrencevalleycemetery

 

Home . About . History . Services . Contact

 
Board & Staff
Memorial Programs
Links
Photo
Gallery


"A peaceful eternal resting place in a park-like setting on the
beautiful shores of Lake St. Lawrence."


St. Lawrence Valley Cemetery, formerly known as St. Lawrence Valley Union Cemetery, is an all-denominational, not-for-profit, charitable cemetery that was established in 1957 as a direct result of the St. Lawrence Power Project of the Ontario Hydro Electric Commission with involvement from the governments of Canada and the United States.

Our services are available to the general public from all localities
and include sale of in-ground lots, cremation niches and small memorials.

A Memorial Service is held the fourth Sunday of June each year to honour loved ones.

This year marks our 60th year since the opening of the cemetery. Please join us for a special
service of celebration and remembrance. We would like to thank everyone for their
support of St. Lawrence Valley Cemetery and look forward to seeing
you at our Annual Memorial Service.

This year's Memorial Service will be held:

Sunday, June 25th, 2017,
beginning at 2:00 pm

on the Cemetery grounds, rain or shine under
the tent. Please bring a lawn chair.
The speakers this year are

Rev. Patrick Stephens,
Christ Church Seaway (Anglican)Long Sault
and
Jim Brownell, B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.
President, Lost Villages Historical Society
Honorary Colonel, SDG Highlanders Regiment

Music by Melissa Lalonde and Bonnie Ross

Refreshments to follow.
Everyone Welcome!

 

St. Lawrence Valley Cemetery
Civic No. 15570 County Road 2, R.R. #3, Ingleside, Ontario K0C 1M0
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 776, Long Sault, Ontario K0C 1P0
Phone:613-534-2915 Fax:613-534-8477
Email:lawrencevalley@bellnet.ca